Saturday, November 7, 2009

Feelin' grateful for my girlfriends this evening... I think they're so important to daily life.
Gal pals who pour into your life wisdom, love, honesty and fun.
One of the main reasons I'm excited to live on my own (coming soon!) is so I can spend more time taking care and loving my girlfriends.

I think it is so significantly purposeful that there are people in your life who build you up and remind you of your worth, particularly in the eyes of our heavenly Father. Those friends are treasures.

Especially this one:


"'Cause you've been more than a friend to me
You fight off my enemies
'Cause you've spoken the Truth over my life
And you'll never know what it means to me
Just to know you've been on your knees for me"-Watermark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this entry before, but I REALLY just read it again now, and I am all choked up. You are an amazing gift! I am going to look up that song now, too. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, to my friend who I am ever SO thankful is a huge part of my life.