Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Penny for your thoughts

Here's what I'm thinking...

I really enjoy watching a TV show each week. It's fun to look forward to and talk with lots of people about it and just be part of this intelligent show's fan base. (I'm watching LOST by the way).

God has really been blessing my finances. I'm trying to finish up some student loan stuff, and I have been pushing myself. With buying my first home, it is taking me some time to get used to all the expenses and such. But just in time, God has been blessing me with money from random places. Not in overabundance, but with just around what I need to keep my goals. As if I needed further proof that God really takes care of your finances especially when you are honoring God with them. He seriously, seriously does. It's amazing, and sometimes weird. Tithing=changed my life. I highly encourage it.

I'm talking at Uprising tomorrow night. I've been trying to press in God to really share His words about how beautiful being broken can be. I have a feeling I won't get the message until like two minutes before Uprising, but hey, it'll work out.

Today was a stressy kind of day. I want to learn how to handle those kinds of days better.

In a week and a half, I will finally have a couch in my home! Then all are welcome to visit. Just kidding, you're welcome now, but there's limited seating!

I'm so very very tired. But so very very unable to fall asleep. Hence, posting thoughts.

That's all for now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love LOST too; I'm going to enjoy chatting about it with you in just two weeks!!!

I want to bring a housewarming gift; what kind of colors do you have in your house??